TRAFFIC RADIO PSA IDEA

"Missing Child"
Please help me. I lost my son. 

He’s 4 years old, big eyes, small ears, short hair and wearing stripes. He was playing in the courtyard when they came. 

They shot me and took him away.

He’s probably chopped to pieces so you can eat parts of him and feel better about yourself. 

Just a little one and he’s scattered all over shops near you. 

Please help us. 

Stop animal trafficking and illegal animal trade. 

We deserve a life too. If you find any of him, please report to traffic@traffic.org


"Love"
Love? You want to talk to me about love? 

You come to my home, take my husband, cut off his arms and legs, throw him off the side to die just so you can look good wedding night, and you want to talk to me about love? 

Do you know how many husbands and wives you’ve left casrippled and drowning right in front of our own homes? 

How many of our tasteless limbs lost for your little bowls of soup? 

Love? Love is when you love the rest of us too. 

Love is doing you part to stop the cruelty of animal trafficking. 

Love is when you know that we deserve a life too. Stop illegal animal trade, report to traffic@traffic.org

"Prison"
I’ve been in prison since I was a kid. 

I was strolling around with my mum one day and next thing I know I was grabbed, arrested and put in a cage. 

They never told me what I did, but I guess it was serious ‘cause I was in solitary from day one. 

The cell is never big enough, I can’t move at all. 

Keeps me fit though. They stick a needle in my gut everyday to suck my bile out. 

Does wonders for losing weight, not that it matters any more now. 

Oh, did I mention I’m dead? How do you think I left? 

You could be chewing on my paw or popping my bile pills. 

The prison is still there though. 

Maybe some day the others will be free too, not just tortured and dead. 

Maybe someday you’ll stop animal trafficking. 

Maybe someday you’ll realize that we deserve a life too. Stop illegal animal trade, report to traffic@traffic.org